Join for a community-building fundraiser centered around the tradition of making Pysanky (Ukrainian Easter eggs)!
Wed. Apr. 20, 2-4pm
Policy Lab, CIRS
Details to RSVP below
During this time, we’ll offer the following ways to participate:
- Traditional Pysanky, 2-4pm
Learn the traditional wax-resist method for decorating eggs. Watch this tutorial to see how it’s done.
- Painted Pysanky, Session 1: 2-3pm, Session 2: 3-4pm
If you can’t accommodate a 2-hour session, or if you’d prefer to work with paint, join for one of our 1-hour sessions instead.
The workshop is free to attend and all supplies are included. QR codes will be available onsite to donate to:
- Razom for Ukraine: Supporting efforts to provide humanitarian aid and medical supplies to people in Ukraine.
- Ni Wakati: In recognition of the significant barriers IBPOC communities face in accessing safety and security in war and loss of territory situations.
Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which of the following sessions you’d like to attend:
- Traditional Pysanky: 2-4pm
- Painted Pysanky, Session 1: 2-3pm
- Painted Pysanky, Session 2: 3-4pm