Fri, September 14, 2012 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM See description. Come on out to this free-admission, all-ages event to celebrate celebrate food, music and community at Vancouver's unique urban farm!
Please stay tuned for updates on our 10th annual event. This year, we're excited to feature:
- Family-friendly local bands! Including: The Fugitives, Viper Central, Shout White Dragon
- Audience-participation square dancing!
- Vegan, vegetarian and local, grass-fed beef burgers
- Farm-fresh corn and organic UBC Farm veggies
- A beverage garden featuring handcrafted brew from East Van's Storm Brewing
- Sprouts will be selling their infamous vegan brownies!
- The Juice Caboose will be selling local/organic/gluten-free smoothies
- A supervised children's area with face painting, bubble wands and more!
- A drop-in beer brewing demonstration by the BrUBC student club
- A Henna tattoo artist!
- Community Info Fair
- Free tours of the Centre for Sustainable Food Systems at UBC Farm
- Free bicycle valet