Are you curious about sustainability? Do you wish to integrate sustainability into your curricular and co-curricular learning at UBC? If so, come and interact with the “Celebrate Sustainability Learning” panel to gain perspective and ideas on how to advance your sustainability learning.
DATE: October 26, 2010
TIME: 2:00 - 3:30pm
LOCATION: Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, Lillooet room (room 301)
REGISTRATION: Free, but register to reserve your spot
This session features eight speakers who will explain the diverse array of curricular and co-curricular sustainability learning opportunities for students at UBC's Vancouver campus.
Celebrate Sustainability Learning Panelists:
- Jean Marcus, Associate Director, USI Teaching & Learning Office
- Liska Richer, Coordinator, UBC SEEDS Program
- Justin Ritchie and Jonathan Strang, organizers of UBC Reads Sustainability
- Yona Sipos, graduate TA for sustainability programs at the Centre for Teaching, Learning & Technology (CTLT)
- Yael Harlap, leader of global citzenship programs at the CTLT
- Andrew Rushmere, Academic Coordinator, UBC Farm
- Angela Willock, Director, Common Energy