UBC offers sustainability-related graduate programs through the Faculties of Allard School of Law, Applied Science, Education, Forestry, Land and Food Systems, and Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
We’ve curated a list of graduate programs that you can take to expand your skills and knowledge in a specific area of sustainability.
Unlike research-based graduate programs, these course-based applied programs do not require a thesis. Instead, they often include capstone projects and work placements.
GRADUATE PROGRAMS BY THEME
Engineering and Urban Planning
- Community and Regional Planning (MCRP)
- Mining - Sustainability and the Environment Specialization (MEng)
- Clean Energy Engineering (MEL)
- High Performance Buildings (MEL)
- Green Bio-Products (MEL)
- Integrated Water Management (MEL)
- Urban Systems (MEL)
- Advanced Materials Manufacturing (MEL)
- Dependable Software Systems (MEL)
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (MEL)