Through paid, on-campus opportunities UBC students are able to develop professional skills while pursuing their education and contributing to campus sustainability.
On-campus work experiences enrich and complement course-based learning while enabling students to benefit from mentorship opportunities, an expanded network, ownership and responsibility of work, self-awareness and reflection.
Work Learn positions for Summer 2018 are now open. Positions are open to current undergraduate and graduate students. For eligibility information, please refer to the Work Learn website.
Application deadline is March 25, 2018. Please apply directly via CareersOnline.
Positions currently available include:
Campus + Community Planning (Sustainability & Engineering)
- Green Building Plan Research Assistant (REAP)
- Green Building Tours Program Assistant
- Green Labs Program Researcher
- Sustainability Engagement Program Assistant
- Sustainability in Residence Coordinator
- Zero Waste Coordinator
- Zero Waste Events Coordinator
Campus + Community Planning (Community Development)
UBC Sustainability Initiative
Other Student Opportunities
- Project Coordinator, SEEDS Sustainability Program (12-month Graduate Research Assistant/Graduate Academic Assistant position)