The Sustainability Research and Career Symposium showcases a spectrum of graduate and faculty research surrounding sustainability. Join us and help celebrate research developments that have the potential to improve human and environmental wellbeing of our communities.
Participants will have a chance to:
- Explore sustainability research projects;
- Hear Faculty speak about their career paths in research;
- Learn about the research process and the research opportunities available in graduate school;
- Engage with faculty, staff, and students interested in sustainability.
- Jessica Dempsey (Interdisciplinary Sustainability)
- Kathryn Harrison (Environmental Policy)
- Will Valley (Food Security)
- Round Table: Brianna Brown, Colin Dring, Sanjith Gopalakrishnan, Fausto Inomata, Kristy McConnel, David Gill, Angelique Pilon, and Ivana Zelenika.
The Sustainability Research and Career Symposium is organized and presented by the UBC Sustainability Ambassadors.