The New Year celebrations have passed, but what about those New Year resolutions? Are you eating healthier, stressing less and saving more? If not, the UBC Sustainability Ambassadors have you covered with Renew YOUR Resolutions, a day-long series of workshops designed to help you meet your goals while living more sustainably.
On Wednesday, March 22, join us for one or all of the following workshops.
All workshops are free and take place in the Centre for Interactive Research on Sustainability, UBC's hub for sustainability and wellbeing. The workshops are brought to you by the UBC Sustainability Ambassadors.
Grow your food literacy over an interactive demo and talk
11 - 12:30PM @ Wellbeing Design Lab
- Food literacy workshop with UBC Dietician, Melissa Baker
- Live food demo with Chef David
- Free Scholar's Lunch included
Learn to destress with SEC, UBC Rec, Pavan Mehat and and the The Good Stuff.
12:30 - 2:30PM @ 2nd-Floor Atrium
- Make your own Deodorant, dry shampoo, bottle cap necklace.
- Try out the blender bike to make a smoothie.
- Learn to focus on intentional diaphragmatic breathing and simulating pressure points from a sports activation specialist.
Let’s talk about sustainable lifestyles.
2:00 - 3:00PM @ Policy Lab
- Gain tools in financial planning
- Review ways to plan a satisfying daily life.
End your day with a fun yoga session
4:00 - 5:00PM @ Policy Lab *Please bring your own yoga mat!