Tue, October 23, 2018 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM UBC Point Grey Campus. Free. 2018 SUSTAINABILITY LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
OCTOBER 23 - 24, 2018
8:30AM - 12:30PM
Ponderosa Ballroom, Point Grey campus
UBC Sustainability is offering a free sustainability training and professional development opportunity for staff and faculty members, registered Sustainability Coordinators, and employees interested in gaining sustainability training.
Through lecture, dialogue and fun activities you will:
- Learn about UBC's sustainability plans, initiatives, and programs
- Find out what you can do in your department to help advance change
- Learn about proven change models and engagement strategies
- Gain practical knowledge and new ideas to bring back to your unit
- Receive a Certificate of Completion upon completing the full training (2 half days)
- Develop sustainability leadership skills you can apply in your department
- Access tools, resources, strategies, and best practices
- Network with sustainability champions from across campus
The training is offered free of charge to UBC employees but requires advance registration.
For more information and to register online, visit: sustain.ubc.ca/sctraining2018